Tuesday, July 6, 2010

E-isms from tonight

E and I walked from the house to the park and around the lake and back, took about an hour and it felt good :) Of course we had to battle all of the gnats and mosquitoes but it was well worth it.

1- Ew what is that smell? It smells like crap - My response that is nature to which he replies so it is natural crap?
2- In all my 11 years I cannot believe how far technology has come.
3- Why are girls so difficult? (oh son if you only knew)
4- Let's take our albertson's bag to Walmart and tell them we bought them off of Ebay
5- Well I did want to play on the playground but it is full of little kids
6- And I know I am not supposed to watch Adult Swim but there was this funny show on and let me tell you about it....

And on the way home the most perfect one of all using me as a human shield from the sprinklers and saying hahaha It is awesome to be the youngest! Then gave me a hug and made sure to plaster my wet t shirt to my back. Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment