Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lazy Sunday - Sure... Right...

Well it is a lazy Sunday of sorts, we haven't left the house yet, except for Bubba and E to go to O'Reilly's to swap out a bad part they SWEAR never goes, bad, but... sigh ok I guess we will swap out for you... Seriously? Really don't make me go back to Auto Zone guys, I hate AZ!

Laundry is going, E has a ton since he hasn't been home all summer except when I take him to get tortured at the Dr's office :)

I have been doing laundry; sporadically cleaning the kitchen, baths, and bedroom, and not doing a whole lot else...

Bubba is power-washing the front of the house, my truck and whatever else he feels like doing... I am... gonna let him

I did get our I tunes crap mostly straight which means I probably erased all his music thinking it was dupes... oh yeah.

4 day week y'all be jealous this week and next! We are running away to HOU for the weekend for his birthday and plan on doing jack nothing with a drink in hand... but he doesn't know where we are going :)


Later after a mad hour of running errands we are going to make some more ice cream maybe chocolate this time since the peanut butter didn't do so hot, and some plum freezer jam. And at some point might even cook dinner :O


So reason #1649461 or so why I love this man: Lucky and Chance joined the cattery last night (is cattery a word???) pictures to come later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment