Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back to school and all things fun!

Just when I think I am done with getting all 4 of us back to school, I remember something else I haven't gotten. This year so far the only thing that was impossible to find was non girly looking, doesn't have Justin Bieber on it pencil pouches that go in the binder. Because since they can't carry their backpacks around they have to have somewhere to keep the pens/ pencils, crayons etc.

School clothes shopping for E started earlier this month I was trying to minimize the impact that being among the masses would have on my cheery disposition. yeah right?

Didn't have the large expense of buying Blake's shoes this semester but I am thinking by October he will be due. But that was ok because with Elijah playing football this year (yeah) he made up for it by having to have cleats!

Now that the drama of the schools changing, the shot records missing has all been solved I am feeling better about him moving schools, and just ready to get this year started.

Bubba is taking my Spanish class with me, and I am totally excited about that, as I will have someone to help with homework and carry my books for me :) I tried to talk him into some other classes but he wasn't biting.

So for now we will see how crazy life gets. Hopefully not to much I still want to be able to cook with him for the boys, and make ice cream, freezer jams and pickles too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment