Thursday, August 25, 2011

I really don't thrive on chaos....

I know the first week of school is supposed to be hectic; but COME ON! This first week has been horrid and it is only Thursday!

With the exception of Blake everyone else school has been a fiasco. With the whole switching schools drama, not being able to purchase the school supplies in a package, and having to hunt for a football uniform for practices for Elijah.

I have never had to drop a class before but I have to, Bubba and I are taking Spanish together and we have to drop. I have NEVER dropped before I have no choice! Taking this class will torpedo my GPA, and since I am currently on honor roll, and made dean's list I am not letting that happen. The class is Spanish, and it is intro to Spanish, but we have yet to speak Spanish! The professor cannot work the computer, cannot navigate Word, we have spent the class period on Monday trying to log into the campus website, and then to the Centro website, for our tests, and quizzes. Same thing last night so far we have had 4 hours of class time, and have yet to crack the book, learn a single Spanish word.

I HAVE to drop. It irritates me to no end, it has to be done in person, before 6 pm and not on Fridays after 3 pm, I am so switching schools by the time we move.


No comments:

Post a Comment