Friday, September 23, 2011

Crowded in here....

I have a multitude of things in my head at any given time but lately it is worse! These are the things I am willing to share... A) E is playing football, and he has to have tie/dress shirt every Monday and he keeps losing everything! ugh! B) Jazzy has turned into Satan cat and has to have "special" shots- meaning extra $$, time, effort C) Lucky is such a lover but I don't think he is all there... just not as quick as the others in the cattery D) Blake is plotting, not sure what but something is ticking and not right E) Somehow I keep "losing" cash in the house - $18 so far, interesting... F) Having to lock all the back gates because someone keeps leaving random trash in my back yard G) Wrote to my GM but haven't had the opportunity to call her, the time zones are always off when I can get to it H) Angie- girl you are on my thoughts I) Kids and cancer/Leukemia this sucks ass... I pray for you two daily J) Why my mother randomly stops talking to me? K) To medicate or not to medicate??? L) Passing math test to be able to take Math classes M) Financial- closing 2 checking accounts and getting everything switched over N) Work- nah that is a 4 letter word and a rant post all of its own that will never be written O) Friends whose names start with J praying for you as well P) Child support BS, Direct deposit ? why does it take 6 mos? and if they have the money why do they sit on it for 6 mos? Q) Fund raiser for E- turned in today Thank god one thing less to deal with R) Homework/school S) Kids homework/School T) Drag racing/Dad's website U) Money money money - always on the mind V) Friends W)Balancing it all, am I paying enough attention to everyone? X)Thanksgiving Y)E's Birthday (yes 13 OMG) Z) Projects? Will they ever get done? Nope probably not.... Of course there is more! but for now that is all I can think of or post, as time allows, and for legal reasons... Happy weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment