Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This weeks recap as it stands!

Crazy week already, ready for it to stop... Don't think it will Monday was Football with E - he took down a big old boy wish I had it on video, was a thing of beauty and I don't consider myself a football fan.But my kid is playing so I will support! Had a go round with one of Blake's teachers- sent an assignment that was due and make up work from Blake being sick 2 wks ago, sent it Monday @ 945 and said it had to be completed within the same day so that I
could help Blake succeed
... wtfe! It went downhill from there with him assuring me that the email had been sent on Friday and that I had opened it, um folks? I live in my email account, there is no way I would have missed an email and it be about the boys and their school work.... No way.! In Furry news- Memphis was bad sick over the weekend so we took a trip to the vet, well two trips to two vets. The first ones were only after money and didn't treat him and then would not release him and it was a mess, and I had dialed 9-1... and was going for that other 1 to get the cops involved when they finally relented and said yes I could indeed take my cat and get him treatment elsewhere! Now mind you, they owed me money, and needed to give me the difference on their deposit and services actually performed. They apparently were after the $355.00that was quoted and they were intent on getting it. Wasn't happening. So now we have a new vet and we love, love, love the staff and the office and the vet himself. Memphis had a fever of 105.3 in the am and the bad place, and then at the other vet it had gone down to 103.00. He was dehydrated, constipated and running fever, they pumped him full of fluids since he hadn't been given any all day and did blood work, and x-rays. Found out booger was way constipated and also has a heart murmur, didn't know that.... So we are dosing twice a day with antibiotics and he seems to be back to his turd self, biting my fingers at 3AM and showering with me in the mornings again. Bubba is doing well, and we have all joined the local gym to get our fitness on! Last night was the first night and we got some in and then went ate salads, I just could not do a burger! Tonight is yoga, which should be comical because Bubba is going to do it with me, and some grilled chicken and not sure what else we are doing with.... OH! and I got a B in History yeah! so GPA is still 3.5 (darn it) and I hope to get it up higher ! Next class starts Friday night and is Psych (oh joy) Sociology is still going on and is exceedingly dull.... but we will persevere!

No comments:

Post a Comment