Thursday, September 22, 2011

Things are...

Busy, hectic, Chaotic whatever you want to call it. Last weekend of History class, and after being on Dean's list and Honor roll the previous 3 semesters I fear a fall from grace. It is not the professor it was me. Strangely enough if you are all hopped up on Vicodin and take a test don't be surprised to get a 52. Ouch we have 4 grades in that class. E's - firsts this week A) wearing a tie :0 oh my god... he looked so grown up! B) first football type occasion, they had a scrimmage and his team rocked it! I don't remember the score but it was a lot to a little. And he was thrilled, I am good. Blake- Doing great in school! YES! I am so proud of him. and He is heading to Ennis with Dad and the Living Legends group this weekend. Bubba- Bubba is fantastic, and I am so grateful and lucky that he is in my life He is working his tail off, and we are going to be scoping gyms this weekend. :) Other than that the past 2 wks have been a blur and we are rocking along! Report cards come out next week, I can hardly believe it! Oh... fuzzy news Jazz is evil and attacked the vet at shot clinic- yeah! Psycho cat! Belle is fabulous and was a good girl when she got her shots. Memphis is a love bug as usual :), Lucky is well he is just a bit special, and Chance runs outside every second. Plenty to help keep us in line :) Happy weekend to you ! Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment