Saturday, November 27, 2010

Written but not Sent

A few weeks ago in class we had a professional mediator come in and talk to us and one of the things he said was that when President Lincoln was killed and they were going through his office they found a locked chest with WBNS which translates to Written but not Sent.

I find this an interesting concept because there are many times I would like to say something I find myself biting my tongue and not wanting to rock the boat. So that is why this idea interests me. If I could write my feelings down and lock them away, I will still be able to express them but not at the expense of everyone else or their feelings or at the worst offend everyone around me.

It seems there are so many subjects lately that are taboo I feel that I will have to employ this habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment