Saturday, March 27, 2010

And more fun...

Today is our one Year Anniversary! All in all a very good year and I feel blessed everyday. I however thought I was going to spend it lounging around and maybe going to get my toes done, something along those lines.

Not so much I got up this morning went and ran errands, stopped at Starbucks for some much needed coffee, and came home and hit the ground running. So far laundry including rugs is going, E's room is clean and vacuumed (by him we just directed), lunch has been cooked and eaten, and I have been painting thanks to Shawn who goes before me and tapes off because he is so much better at it than I am and I don't have the patience. The boys bathroom is three quarters painted and the window sills in the living room have been painted also. Now I am sitting here trying to figure out if I am out of energy or want to? Not sure gonna finish my tea and think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment