Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Week in Review

Well we survived the week with Shawn being in South Texas all week, it wasn't fun but we got through it. This week was busy but not busy enough to not get on here, I just could not order my thoughts well enough and I didn't want to whine about being all alone all week.

The boys had a good and bad week, seeing more attitude and trying to get away with things from B now that they have their doors back, but we kind of expected this. E gets his cable back in his room as he got all 80's plus on his report card for this six weeks. Of course we know the girl child got all A's on her report card because that is just what she does. Picked up a littlest Pet shop critter for her yesterday. Not bribery she would do the same with out us doing anything for her.

I had my first actual show this week and got a few bookings out of it so I guess this means that I get to continue doing TPC, which thrills me it is so much fun and I am really enjoying cooking everything and it being new and exciting and quick- and not standing in front of the fridge and the pantry going what is for dinner? Of course if the boys would quit eating everything I bring home I would not spend half as much time at the grocery store!

We picked up the motor and the hoist using my dad's truck yesterday and got it home so with the boys mostly gone for the week as it is Spring break I expect to see Shawn in the garage till it is done. There are worse things.

So I am sure that there are tons more noteworthy things that happened this week but... trying not to write like I talk and go on for miles- have a fantastic week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment