Monday, March 22, 2010

Since your the man....

I have a longstanding rule in my house- any male type person has to kill the bugs. Whether it be a fly, an ant or a spider I don't kill bugs. Any bugs. In fact my boys have known from an early age if there is a cup overturned on the counter there is a bug under t here and they are to kill it. And you would think with three cats in the house bugs should not be a problem. Not quite, so this morning while in the shower I looked up and to my horror was a HUGE spider! I called Shawn in and he told me to drown it, um no... You are the man you kill the bugs, that is not that much to ask right? Well neither of us are morning people so you can imagine he was thrilled to come and assist me, especially since it was not his day to get up early. However my honey did come in and save the day after informing me that I could have grabbed the sprayer on the shower head and do it myself... No thanks you are the man and bugs are your job...

No comments:

Post a Comment