Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Been busy busy!

Well this is still playing catch up from this weekend, when I started this I had planned on writing daily, but with everything going on time has gotten away from me. The weekend was pretty involved with TPC stuff, a meeting with my director, the glorious arrival of my kit, and getting everything washed and trying to find a home for everything in my limited cabinet space.

Sunday night we tried a new recipe after I got back from Scentsy party in Wylie ( see picture of new warmer it is so cute! It totally matches my living room that we are never in! ) I also just painted the mantel Saturday and it goes great!


Such as right now the boys and Belle are watching G force up here in the loft as I write this. We had awesome Easy Pork Fried Rice for dinner tonight and it was very yummy! Showing it in my Bamboo bowl as the Bamboo is the special for the next month, which is fabulous since they are so eco friendly and easy to care for. I have the large platter also and I am trying to decide what I am going to make that I can display on there... hmmmm might have to bake and take to work.




My fan page for TPC is up to 40 fans as of last count and that just thrills me, as with taking on any new venture it is definatley a little scary but so far so good on this one!

Catalog shows seem to be very popular with my set right now and that is great but I am thinking of adding a bake and take aspect- Preparing something the night before that just requires heating/ or display and letting the hostage take it with her to work, school, meeting etc... Just a thought and something I am kicking around...

No comments:

Post a Comment