Sunday, February 14, 2010






Today I am trying my hand at Chicken Fajitas- Pampered Chef style of course- Check out the pictures along with this great tip about slicing bell peppers I picked up the other night at our Monthly Sales meeting. Slice the bell pepper from the bottom - about 3/4 of the way down on both sides then peel open- the seed cone stays together you loose less of the pepper and it is easier to slice!

So after I combined everything and popped in the micro I had enough time to go swap laundry, load & unload the dishwasher and cook leftover chicken in same spices for something later this week- just thaw, heat and serve... Btw while I am doing all of this one kid is at his other house, and the other is at my parents, cats are trying to figure out why I am not feeding them if I am in the kitchen and Shawn is in garage playing with the WRX... typical Sunday for us

Of course I am still on a high because yesterday after long and careful consideration I signed my commitment to be a Pampered Chef consultant - this is something that has been brewing in my head for a while but honestly- until my support system was in place I could not conceive even doing it... So expect to hear total joy until the buzz wears off hopefully it won't for a while. In the meantime today I have been doing my online training and downloading all my forms etc, and getting my calendar in shape.


The boys don't have school tomorrow which is so totally not fair since we had snow on Friday and they got a snow day, Shawn was on a much needed Vacation day and I had to get up and go to work because that is just what I do when the weather is icky... But now the boys got a 4 day weekend... I so miss being a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment