Thursday, February 18, 2010

Musings and the weekend


Every now and again I start thinking wow I am really strange... We all have our little hang ups, but the past few days mine had really been on my mind. Such as when we go out to eat I cannot have lemon in my tea- the thought of all those people touching the cut up lemons yuck! When I mentioned tonight at dinner (Chinese take out) that I thought I was overly phobic, the three boys of my life informed no more than anyone else. So good to know :)

Dinner was nice and relaxed and we poked fun at the idea of working at Google, Shawn and I decided it is a definite WIN for both of us because you can wear jeans, ride bikes in the hallways and take your pet to work with you. I of course turned and looked at Jazz who I am pretty sure was plotting something. Simon would make a great paperweight but Jazz would be my attack kitty he would stand at the edge of my cube and whenever people I didn't like tried to come in he would bite. There is a running joke in the house that Jazz has MPD so instead of the seven dwarfs he is just pissy, clawy, scratchy, etc...

E has read enough through the schools program to earn 2 free tickets to Six Flags so that will be put on the agenda for the summer, on top of Orlando. Might have to grab the GP kid and see if she wants to go as well since Six Flags is in her hood.

Tonight is the last night Shawn will be home for a while at a decent time due to work and it sucks. We will get through it good practice for when he starts traveling again which I am dreading (probably as much as Simon) but I am not used to not being able to talk him in the evenings when the kids have gone to bed etc. Not to mention that if the boys follow procedure they will both abandon me to their weekend homes again.

I do have a rep in town from Houston that I am dying to meet he is one of those that I have mentioned in a previous entry that make my job worth while.

B has been a little quiet about school and girls the last few days but is still talking as much about cars so I am figuring everything is fine for now, or he will talk to me this weekend when it is the two of us.

My TPC stuff won't be here till Saturday and I am so impatient to get started! So hoping to spend at least some time this weekend getting all of that together. And I have interest in shows and booked another show yesterday. Which is why I have to get my stuff together as I have to give her a host packet on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment