Friday, February 19, 2010

Patience

Well we all I know I have absolutely no patience when it comes to anything. Even more so when it comes to something I am excited about - namely my Pampered Chef business getting off the ground. Tomorrow is the big day, the Fed ex gods of awesomeness will bring my packages of goodies, new products, catalogs, paperwork etc. For some reason it takes 5 days to ship from IL to TX 71#. Strangely enough I can ship something at work that ways more and has more pieces and it will get to IL, OH, etc in 3 days or less but that is because LTL. But I digress.

Tonight the boys and I relaxed and watched Simon pout because Shawn wasn't home, we had Chicken Fajita tacos and Vienetta ice cream (yes Shawn we saved you a piece) It was a nice night as it was but I am not used to this crazy schedule Shawn is on right now.

During dinner we watched The Proposal which both the boys thought was great, I knew this I laughed so hard I cried in the theater when me and the girls went and saw it. Side note- need a new girls night out that was too long ago.

I spent some more time working on my website for TPC, getting my host packets together and working on Quicken. I will have to admit I am horrible with money but I am getting better.

Earlier this evening I spoke to my Grandmother in CA, and she is doing worse than I hoped but is optimistic that the new doctors she is seeing for her eyes and her osteoporosis will do some good.

Well off to bed, Space Balls is over and I have an early meeting. Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment