Monday, February 15, 2010

off and running!


Last night Shawn and I watched the movie “How to lose a guy in 10 days” I love that movie, he had never watched it before, but it was funny the boss keeps saying write about it, write about it! So why not, is what I am thinking. Will anyone read it? Maybe but that is ok too J

Right now there is all kinds of exciting things going on in this house, for our cars side of things, Cars and Coffee is about to start up again, for those who haven’t’ been it is a huge car meet at 8 ish one Saturday morning per month, way early for me but it is great to get out and see the huge variation of cars that are there. The boys are usually ok with it as we stop and get donuts on the way there (no eating in the STI please, thanks!) and then they get to wander a bit and see what is what. Did I mention it is held at a BMW dealership? Well it is and that makes it even better for the 2 bigger boys.

E is getting ready to go to Middle school next year and he is very excited – we are going to have to figure out his varied clubs he wants to join as there is 5 of them right now. He is also going to be in G&T which is a big step for him as usually I was told he is bored, needs to be challenged we don’t know how to do it! Baseball starts soon as well which I am glad because I have missed it and his Uncle Pepper got him all new equipment 2 seasons ago. He is also reading voraciously and I am generally trying to talk him into just a few choices at the book store because he will be done in a week with them.

B of course is excited the next “Big” birthday is coming up and he is gearing up for it (I would not be ready however but I don’t get a vote) this is his last year at middle school and then he goes to HS. Again so not ready for this! Also of course we have multitude of race things going on with Dad’s car (www.scorpiondragsters.com) there is the Auto Rama this weekend, next weekend is the Texas Thaw @ Denton. Then in April there is the Austin Garage Crawl. He is also going to be working soon on the weekends I am really not sure when we will see him.

So I guess that leaves the big people that live in this house- Shawn is going to be crazy busy till ummm March, I will see him sporadically till then. Yuck! And I am off to a running start on my Pampered Chef business. Still wondering how I will work it all in, but looking forward to the challenge. Tonight was busy which is about normal. I finished up my online training, cooked dinner, supervised laundry for the boys and rearranged E’s room with his new bed frame. So it is about time to shut it all down and fight the good fight again tomorrow.

Night All

C

No comments:

Post a Comment