Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shuffling it all around

There are times I wonder why we do it all and there are times when I wonder how we get it all done.

This weekend was a lot of moving stuff- Kitchen table and chairs for a friend, her old table came to my house for a work station, new cabinet for the Showroomfx product because it wasn't working where it was. The old dryer leaving and the new one being delivered. The boys doors went on Saturday and then I cleaned their bathroom from top to bottom while they weren't here and rearranged vanity cabinet.

Mostly I was trying to get as much cleaning done so that A) I would not have to do it during this week since I have two meetings, one at the school and one for TPC (more on this below) and we have Cars and Coffee Saturday AM, and Sunday I have my very first cooking show! I am so excited!

The boys had a grand time this weekend since they went to my best friends house and stayed til today, then we went and visited with my dad while mom was at work (we were picking up the cabinet from their house) and looked at his computer, got some ideas on how to improve the Scorpion I page, and I showed him some weights that I have that were my Grandmothers. I cannot fathom what they are used for and Dad had never seen them before either.

Dinner was great will upload pictures later- we had Teriyaki Meatballs and Lo Mien, it was quick, tasted fantastic and will be a sure let's do this again.

As always during this crazyness and even though he didn't feel good Shawn was helping me with the loading/ unloading of furniture, and being a willing guinea pig. I am glad he is already in bed and didn't see that the cake that I made while looking good enough to eat was sadly very dry- I cooked it in the microwave just like the one last week but used oil instead of apple sauce as I ran out. Hmmm maybe different cakes take different cooking times? well duh.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment